Cherokee Central School

Skip to main content
Welcome to Cherokee Central School! Go Braves!!

Current Employees

If you are a current employee and need to reach the Human Resources Director, please contact Deborah Toineeta at or the Human Resources Coordinator, Heather Driver at
If applying for a Transfer/Internal Vacancy, please visit: and click under Internal Applicants to submit your internal request for transfer. **Employees are eligible to apply for In-house positions once they have completed their 90 day probationary period**
For Employment Verifications, please fax to 828-554-5010.
Misplaced Your Badge? If you have misplaced your badge, please be aware there is a charge to have a new one made. You will need to pay $10 (exact change) to the Finance Department, located in the Central Office. Once you have made your payment, take your receipt to the Facilities Management office to have your badge reprinted. Please call Jeanne Beck at ext. 45086 to make an appointment for a reprint.   
Employee Assistance Program
Employees may contact the Employee Assistance Network, Inc. at 800-454-1477 or visit
Download the forms below and return to Heather Driver to make any changes to the following:
  • Direct Deposit
  • Tax Forms
  • W9
  • 401K Change Form
  • Voluntary Leave Transfer Form
  • Name/Address Change Form
  • Wellness Incentive