Cherokee Central School Job Openings
The following positions are open until filled unless otherwise indicated.
Cherokee Central School is currently taking applications for employment for the following job opportunities :
- Elementary Teacher Assistant - Must have an Associate's degree or two years (48 semester hours) of study at an institute of higher education.
- Substitute Nurse - Registered professional nurse, designated as R.N. as defined and determined by state law, and currently licensed in the state. Current certification in Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- School Psychologist - Must have a Master's degree in psychology and have at least three year's experience working in a school setting. Must hold state license to practice school psychology.
- High School Nurse - Must have valid RN certification. An RN is preferred, but will consider an LPN, who would be supervised by an RN on staff (if available). CLOSING DATE: 02/21/2020.
- High School JROTC Instructor - Must have Associate’s degree. All applicants must have an excellent record of military performance, be within one year of retirement or have retired within the last three years. Must have at least 20 years Active Federal Service; served last year of active duty as an Officer/NCO. Noncommissioned Officers must be retired from the Army in the grades of E-6 through E-9. Officers must be retired from the Army in the grades of W-1through W-5 or O-3 through O-6.
- Cultural Coordinator - Must have a bachelor's degree in business or related field. Must have experience in budget and finance. CLOSING DATE: 02/28/2020.
**A NC teaching license is required for all Teaching positions.
*Teacher Assistants/Language Instructors serving in Title 1 schools, in an instructional capacity, must have an Associate's Degree or two years (48 semester hours) of study at an institute of higher education.
PLEASE ATTACH ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO YOUR APPLICATION
ALL APPLICANTS NEED TO SUBMIT A COPY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Enrollment Card (If applicable) or proof of Indian Preference.
- Driver's License
- High School Diploma/GED Copy
- Official Transcripts - Associates, Bachelors, Masters
- Teaching License/Certification