Human Resources » Current Employees

Current Employees

If you are a current employee and need to reach the Human Resources office, please contact Elle Bradley at or Heather Driver at


If you have questions regarding benefits, please contact our Benefits Coordinator at the Cherokee Boys Club, 828-359-5506 o9r 828-359-5516.


If applying for a Transfer/Internal Vacancy, please fill out the in-house letter of interest form at: (must be logged into your CCS email account to access the internal page).

**Employees are eligible to apply for In-house positions once they have completed their 90 day probationary period**


For Employment Verifications, please fax to 828-554-5010.


Misplaced Your Badge? If you have misplaced your badge, please be aware there is a charge to have a new one made. You will need to pay $10 (exact change) to the Finance Department, located in the Central Office. Once you have made your payment, take your receipt to the Facilities Management office to have your badge reprinted. Please call Jeanne Beck at ext. 45086 to make an appointment for a reprint.   


Employee Assistance Program

Employees may contact the Employee Assistance Network, Inc. at 800-454-1477 or visit


Download the forms below and return to Elle Bradley to make any changes to the following:

  • Direct Deposit
  • Tax Forms
  • W9
  • 401K Change Form